Regal Select Exterior High Build is a premium waterborne acrylic exterior paint tinted on our proprietary Gennex colorant system. It offers a thick, high-build formula engineered for optimum hide and fewer coats. With easy application by brush or spray, this coating offers excellent flow and leveling and the superior performance you expect from the Regal name for your exterior projects..
• Low Lustre
• Soft gloss
Regal® Select Exterior High Build Paint features include:
• Added durability that only a high-build pant product can deliver.
• Resists, cracking, fading and peeling to maintain that freshly painted look year after year
• Excellent flow and leveling for easy application
• Mildew and fade resistant even in humid environments
• Low temperature application (to 40º) extends the painting season
• Flat finish for a smooth, non-reflective appearance that hides surface imperfections
• Low Lustre finish is slightly reflective, give off a smooth sheen for a richer appearance
• Our Soft Gloss finish is shiny and durable – ideal for windows, shutters, doors and other trim work
Ask Us at Red Star Paint if High Build Paint is Right for Your Project
Red Star Paint & Decorating Center, located at 420 Bloomfield Avenue in Montclair, has been in town for over a half of century, and is Montclair's largest Benjamin Moore and Hunter Douglas dealer. We carry a full line of both interior and exterior Benjamin Moore paints and stains, as well as tool and supplies needed by both home owners and professional contractors. We also carry a full line of Hunter Douglas Window Fashions, professionally measured and installed by our certified Hunter Douglas installers. So no matter how big or small the decorative or paint project, you can be sure that Rich and his staff at Red Star will be there to answer all of your questions, provide any type of guidance, and advise you on which Ben Moore paint, supplies, colors, and Hunter Douglas window treatments best suit your needs and budget. It's priceless Red Star service you won't find at box or depot paint or window treatment departments that's for sure!